Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Saying Goodbye III

The master bedroom has two small closets and a bonus room. The family before us used the bonus room as a nursery. This was kinda weird to me considering there is no heat or air in this room. So Chris made the bonus room much more functional by making it a wonderful closet.

Before

After


It is so nice having a walk in closet with a window. Another part of our house I am going to miss.
I am also going to throw in the pictures of our master bedroom. There wasn't much that needed to be done in this room but a new coat of paint.

You are not going to believe this but my friend made the bed frame! I love it! He also made our coffea table, he is so amazing. If you ever want some custom work done at your house he can do about anything, let me know and I will pass you along to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment