Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Marlowe School

One of our friends is opening a pre-school in buckhead and it is the cutest school ever! I wish I could spend my days playing in this wonderful place. Here is a sneak peak. I wish I had more then my cell phones camera with me but this just means I will have to go back soon to get some better pictures! http://www.themarloweschool.com/

Yes, this is a pre-school! I don't remember any pre-school I ever went to looking this nice.







Gates really wanted to play with all the fun learning material. Hopefully when he is old enough he will get the chance.


And he especially enjoyed the reading nook. Who wouldn't!?







1 comment:

  1. Oh it is really cute! She did a great job! It looks like that space used to be an art gallery or something, nice and open.

    ReplyDelete