Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!




Happy 4th of July!!!! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend celebrating our Independence. Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. Life took over. Did anyone make the commitment with me to pray for our country? If not, it's not to late. Please join me. Here are some things to think about that are definitely worthy of our praise and thanks to God.

July Prayer Focus
-Give Praise & Thanksgiving to God for:
-The Biblical Faith and Godly Wisdom of
-the Founding Fathers
-The Freedoms Provided in the Founding Documents
-The Sacrifices of Previous Generations
-God’s Bountiful Blessings on our Nation
-The Privilege to Live in this Historic Republic

I am praying for this wonderful nation built on the foundation of God that I am so blessed to live in.






We celebrated Independence day with a backyard cook-out and then fireworks at the Marietta square. I started the day with the intent to take lots of pictures but I forgot. Sorry.

Gates wasn't afraid of the fireworks. He was very fascinated by them. In this picture he is watching the fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment