Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Campmeeting now

We spent our whole weekend at Campmeeting this weekend. I took a ton of pictures so I am sorry for the picture overload but I couldn't help myself from sharing some of them.


When given the option of a snow cone or cotton candy I would also choose both! The goofy face is because he was hiding behind a tree hoping his mom didn't catch him with the ball of cotton candy.

Chris was poking an animal of some sort and stirring up the water in the spring. "There was always some kid that would stir up the water so you couldn't see." Missy
The Old School house





This is the cutest cabin at camp meeting. The inside is even cuter! This reminds me that Saturday there will be a tour of cabins if you would like to see for yourself. For info about campmeeting and the activities going on this week check it out at http://mariettacampmeeting.com/
The public is welcome!









We had a great weekend and this was only the beginning, we still have the whole week ahead of us. I am so thankful for this wonderful time with family.
Psalms 5:11 "But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for
joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you."

No comments:

Post a Comment