Friday, March 1, 2013

I am back!


I have been up to a lot this past month so I took the month off for blogging but I have lots to share so I am back.  Here are a couple randoms.


Gates hanging out with his favorite cousin.


DSC_0102


We added a second deck to the back of our house and doors from our basement out to the deck.  The project is not done but good enough for now.  The point of these doors and deck are so we can easily roll our saw out of the work shop in the basement to the deck for big construction projects that we have planned. 


photo 1 (2)





Gates’ favorite activity is to play with Legos.  Particularly, Lego star wars people.DSC_0119


Teddy


photo 1


Teddy hugging Jack


photo 2


Gates successfully got his teeth cleaned at the dentist.


photo 3


I still have tons to share so I will be back with more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment