Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Still don’t know what’s for dinner?

Okay, even with a million magazines of recipes, cookbooks, the internet, I still struggle to make dinner.  Even if the time and motivation is there,  I am usually missing the key ingredients.   We are kinda bratty when it comes to food (mostly just me) and don’t like pre-cooked frozen bags of stuff .   Soooo,  my secret and life savor is, Dinner A’fare!  Some one game me a couple dinners from Dinner A’fare after we had the twins and we have been doing it ever since.  Here is the scoop!  You go online pick what you want, schedule a delivery and then stock pile your freezer and keep one dinner in the fridge at all times ready to go.  The food is always awesome, quick to pre-pare, quick to clean up after.  Cost wise, I think it is the same if not some times cheaper then me trying to pre-pare dinner.  I have been known to go to the grocery store and buy tons of ingredients for recipes, bring it home, forget about cooking planned recipe or get lazy and go out to eat (spend lots of money) and then stuff goes bad and has to be thrown out.  With Dinner A’fare we definitely don’t have as many of those nights of going out to dinner or ordering pizza because we don’t know what to eat.

http://www.dinnerafare.com/

I order 12 half entrees.  They have locations in multiple different states.

No comments:

Post a Comment