Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Love of Children’s books

I LOVE children’s books and kinda have a problem when it comes to collecting them.  I pretty much buy all my books from Goodwill.  Gates has loved being read to since he was about 18 months old and the twins are just now really starting to get into books, Jack especially.  Jack will chase me across the house with his favorite book wanting me to read to him.  Our favorite reading spot is in the big comfy chair in Gates’ room.

IMG_0031

Chugga-Chugga Choo-Choo was Gates’ first favorite and just so happens to be the twins too.  They also love Monster Road Builders.

DSC_0151

Our family favorite is Carl and really anything by Alexandra Day. 

DSC_0153

Gates will listen to about anything, but at the moment he loves Star Wars books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment