Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Marine training

 

Chris got invited to go to Quantico, VA for a 3 day training course in Ethics.  Ethics?  Random, but Chris said it was an awesome experience that he learned more about Ethics in 3 days then you could possibly learn in a semester of college.  I picked his brain about every little detail of his trip because it all sounded so fascinating.  I would have loved to have experienced something like this my self except that they were out for 2 days in the woods going through military scenarios in cold weather and had to sleep outside, no tent in 20 degree weather.  I don’t do cold!  USA Today had a reporter there doing an article on it and took these pictures.   Here is a link to the article. 

USA Today 

Check it out because it does a much better job describing what it was all about then I do.

Chris is on the left.

None

Chris center.

None

Chris right.

None

No comments:

Post a Comment