Monday, July 16, 2012

Cow appreciation and Potty training

photo 1

We went to the Chick-Fil-A at Chris’s work for Cow appreciation day (Chick-Fil-A gives away free entrees to any one dressed in a cow costume).  The kids were very popular since there was no other kids in costumes.

We started trying to potty train Gates Memorial day weekend.  It has been a nightmare!  Gates has not been interested at all!  We have really good days and really bad days.  He finally went poop on the potty last Friday and has done it on the potty ever since.  I really hope this means we are getting it.  I have been bribing him with a Dino Sunday from Brusters and we finally got to go get one.  I am so proud.

photo

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! My twins were a nightmare to potty train. Amelia was extremely easy. Just remember, Gates will not go to Kindergarten in a diaper :-) There is time, my friend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keating was all about bribery but it worked!

    ReplyDelete