Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I have been busy…

 

Trying to get a good picture to use for Christmas cards.  Picking out my Christmas card (This takes me a lot longer then average person).  Kissing on my babies. Baptism for the twins and a party in honor of the special event. Pinterest (A terrible addiction that waste tons of my precious time and makes me want things I never knew existed, and gives me lots of ideas of projects to do that I don’t have time for).  Being thankful for all the amazing blessings from God in my life.  Thinking about Christmas! Listening to Christmas music already! (XM radio and Michael Buble Christmas CD).  Making candy garland. Attempting to make an advent calendar. Reading Christmas books to the boys. Working 3 days a week.  Wheeeew! I am worn out, but I love my life and wouldn’t want it any other way!

Like I said earlier,  I have been trying to get a good family picture to use for the Christmas card.  I have been working on this since the summer and it has gotten really difficult with the new addition to the family and the fact that Gates can’t sit still for a second.  The Christmas card is really important to me.  I LOVE Christmas cards!  I love going to the mailbox and getting a surprise card from some one in your life that you might see every day or never get to see and being reminded of them and knowing that they are thinking of you.  I think it is a wonderful tradition that I hope never goes away.  Anyways,  I have had multiple failed attempts at THE Christmas card picture and I thought I would share the latest failed attempt.

This picture is nice, but we are missing a child.

DSC_0626

Also okay, but there is a random broom that Gates insisted on having and he kinda looks funny sitting front and center in front of Jack’s head.

DSC_0627

We got rid of the broom but then Gates kept trying to leave and go get it again.

DSC_0634

By the end, the babies are over it and not happy.

DSC_0641

Jack gave me a couple cute ones making goofy faces.

DSC_0687

Gates beating up poor Granddad.

DSC_0715

Gates throwing a tantrum.

DSC_0720

No comments:

Post a Comment