Thursday, November 3, 2011

7 Months Old Twins

The twins seem so big. I really love this age they are at. They are so giddy and sweet. They love when you talk to them and will smile, especially Teddy. I feel like the twins go through phases where one is more smiley then the other and then the next month it is the other being the more smiley one. They are rolling all over the place and doing push ups like they are getting ready to crawl. Hopefully that won’t actually happen any time soon because we know from experience that life will get a whole lot more challenging when we are chasing after 3 little munchkins. We started feeding them green beans. Jack eats them right up but Teddy spits them out. They are starting to babble which I love to listen to. I think they both weigh close to 20lbs.

PA310519PA310520PA310521

Big brother didn’t want to be left out. I had no idea where his other shoe was.

PA310525PA310531

Since it was Halloween I decided we needed another picture in their tiger costumes.

PA310550PA310552

1 comment:

  1. Michelle - These are precious! What a cute age!
    Really like your new background, too.
    Love, Tiff

    ReplyDelete