Friday, November 25, 2011

Truly Thankful To Be So Blessed

 

The other day I was talking with Chris about all my concerns and fears of our future and Chris reminded me that I should not be worried and that I just need to remember how much God has blessed our lives.  He is so right and so good at calming me.  I am so thankful to how wonderful God works in my life and for how much he has blessed me.  I never want to let the hustle and bustle of life let me forget it but some times I do get caught up in everything and forget that God is in control.  Thanksgiving and the whole holiday season especially, I want to remember to be thankful for it all.

I am thankful for my amazing family. My happy and healthy babies . My amazing husband, who stays so calm through all the craziness of our life and helps keep me grounded.  My mom, who is so loving and kind.

DSC_0933DSC_0490-1DSC_0370 color copy

CIMG4320

I have so much to be thankful for!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pics of your sweet family! I awarded you with The Liebster Award! Check it out on my blog!

    ReplyDelete