Saturday, May 21, 2011

Making a house our home



Here are some pictures of some of the other projects I have been able to check off my to-do list.


I got new matching lamps for next to the bed, the sunburst mirror over the bed and my favorite part of our bedroom is the collection of pictures from our wedding and our wedding invite framed. The rest of the room is pretty sad for now and is still on the to-do list.



This was an awkward spot in our family room that i think looks really cute now with the new mirror and console.



My mom got this awesome wall decal for the play room. There are little arrows and bubbles pointing to special places.







This is our herb and vegetable garden on the deck.




These are just some of the things we have done around the house that is helping to make our new house feel like home. We still have a LOT on the to-do list but we aren't going any where any time soon so I guess there is no hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment