Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Disclaimer

Jack

It has been over a year and 140 post since I started blogging and time for a reminder to my friends and family why I blog. I blog to share what is going on in our life with the people dear to us that we don't get to see nearly as much as we would like and most of all share pictures of our family growing. I am terrible at writing and really hate putting thoughts into words. I am terrible at grammar, spelling and most of all proof reading. I am embarrassed to say that I rarely proof read any of my blogs, as you can probably tell. I am sure you have noticed also that I have a comma phobia. I am really not sure why. But, even after all the blogs with no commas, misspelled words and run on sentences, I am still going to blog, because we are all here for the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment