Sunday, November 14, 2010

Trip to see Santa

I am sorry it has been so long since I have blogged. Either I have been working or too sick to think about doing anthing. I pulled my sick butt out of bed this weekend and we made a trip to the Bass Pro Shop Santa Land. Gates and Chris really enjoyed.


Checking out the fish tank.

Sadly, Gates was not that excited to see Santa.

Gates picked out what he wanted for Christmas. He loved this toy gun. He pulled it off the shelf and draggeed it around and tryed to get it out of the box.

Chris also picked out what he would like for Christmas.

This was our first time at Bass Pro Shop so it was really exciting. I even enjoyed all the decor. They do a great job of Christmas decorating and there was a lot to do and the best part of all, picture with Santa was free!!!!

1 comment: