Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tour of homes


Another one of my favorite things about Christmas is the holiday tour of homes. I love seeing inside other peoples houses and especially when they are decorated for Christmas. This years tour schedule is as follows:


Marietta Pilgrimage Christmas Home Tour: I grew up in Marietta and love the history of all the old houses. Dec. 4 and 5


Virginia-Highlands Tour of Homes Dec 11 and 12: We attended this one last year for the first time last year and it was our favorite. Probably, because each house had a local restaurant serving up tasters of their specialties. If you are familiar with the Virginia-Highlands restaurants you know that there are tons of good places to eat so this was an extra treat on top of all the gorgeous houses.




Grant Park Candlelight Tour of Homes Dec. 11 and 12: This one is not a definite yet but I really enjoy this one because this one is in the evening so you get to see all the Christmas lights and the houses are lit with candles. Sorry no picture.

1 comment:

  1. I need to buy my ticket for Marietta! Can I crash yalls tour and come along?

    ReplyDelete