Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Christmas Cards!

Christmas cards are so exciting! I put a lot of thought into this special greeting that I like to think spreads a little Christmas cheer to all my friends and family. Christmas cards definitely add to my holiday cheer. Chris and I get so excited when the Christmas cards start coming in. We proudly display them all till the end of the holidays. Then on Christmas when the family gets together we all bring our Christmas cards we have received to share. We all agree that our favorite cards are the photo cards. So, point being, I need to hurry up and get my Christmas cards out and so does everyone else. (Feel free to add me to your Christmas card recipients list ;).

We are going to use Shutterfly this year because I am in love with pretty much all their card designs. The trouble is I can't decide which design to go with. Here are my favorites that I am deciding between.


They are all so cute! After I get done with my cards I also plan on ordering a photo calender for my mom. I made her one last year from Shutterfly and she loved it. I am not ruining any big surprise for her by blogging about it, I am pretty sure she is expecting another one this year. They are great gift ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment