Monday, September 27, 2010

Even BIGGER news!!!!

Our new house was big news in my book until we found out...................



















I am PREGNANT!
and even bigger news than that...................................................................................................



















TWINS!!!!!

Can you believe that!? No joke! We are in shock, but very excited! You are probably doing the math, basically this means 3 kids under the age of 2! Ahhh, I know that is crazy! Everyone's first question has been, "were you planning this?" Yes and No. Yes, we wanted another baby close in age to Gates so they would be close. No, we were not planning on twins. We would have waited a little bit longer if we had known it would be twins but, it doesn't work like that I guess. Our life is about to get really crazy but we are looking forward to it. Everyone's second question has been, "do twins run in the family?" Yes, on my dad's side, my grandfather's sisters are twins and then I have a cousin that had twins. They are far enough out that we were very surprised when the nurse said "there are 2". Which of course could have meant 2 arms, 2 legs, but no she meant 2 babies.

"God is faithful, and he will not let you be tested beyond your strength but with your testing he will also provide the way out so that you may be able to endure it" (1 Corinthians 10:13)

3 comments:

  1. AHHHH IVE BEEN WONDERING WHEN IT WOULD BE ON YOUR BLOG! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FOR BABIES!!!!!!!!! I want to see the ultrasound pic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Michelle!!! What a SHOCK!! I know you are excited though! Do you have a due date yet? This will be an exciting 9 months!!

    ReplyDelete