Sunday, October 3, 2010

3 years and still just as in love!

Last week Chris and I celebrated 3 years of being married. Time flies when you are having fun and life is crazy. Here are some pictures over the years of being together.
Us together when we first started dating.
My senior year in college sorority formal.
We went on a trip together while we were dating to Jekyll Island. At the time I never thought that we would be saying our vows in the garden we took this picture.

Trip out to California.

Trip to New York city. We got engaged while we were there.

Down at Jekyll again for engagement pictures.

We got married on Jekyll Island, Ga at the Crane Cottage. It was my dream wedding. Everything about the weekend was perfect. Jekyll is a very special place for us, we both went on multiple family vacations there with our families growing up.

The Crane Cottage.


Maybe some day I will share more of the details of the wonderful wedding weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I cant believe its been three years. Keeps getting better.

    ReplyDelete