Thursday, September 2, 2010

Big NEWS!!!!!!!


We put a contract on a lot to build a house!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited! If things go as scheduled we should no longer be homeless by the end of December. I am trying to not get my hopes up on that deadline because everyone has warned me that they always take longer then they say. This is the picture of the house plan we picked except ours will have a three car garage with a side entry. I am so excited to get to pick out all the details but a little stressed also because we have to have every thing picked out in the next couple of weeks. When I showed my friend Ellen the house she refered to the house as a "parents house," which I responded by reminding her that we ARE parents. We have moved to the suburbs, where we will soon live on a colde-sac, have room to grow as a family, and what kind of parents would we be if we didn't make sure we were in a good school district.

1 comment: