Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sippy Cup

Gates started drinking out of a sippy cup. I tried the gerbers sippy cup and he couldn't figure it out. But then I got him the Born Free training cup and he had no problem figuring this one out. The sippy cup doesn't drip out and he likes the handles for carrying it around with him, since he won't sit still even for his bottle.




Gates used the Dr. Browns bottles and had one Born Free bottle as an infant. I didn't see any difference in the two but Gates wasn't a picky baby. I wish now that I had gone with the Born Free bottles because I could of just bought the sippy nipple to put on the cups, and then bought the regular sippy nipples when he got to that stage instead of investimg in all these different cups and bottles. I would have saved a lot of money. Something to think about for all the future moms out there when you go to Babies R Us and you are overwhelmed by the wall of options of bottles.


Also, we have 6 hydragea bushes blooming in our yard along our driveway. I love cutting them for arrangements.

No comments:

Post a Comment