Friday, June 18, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love

I love to read, but I haven't been able to find time to read in forever. There are so many books out there that I want to read. I was watching an Oprah that I tivo'd on the book Eat, Pray, Love and the movie about to come out with Julia Roberts. So I decided I really wanted to read this book but since I don't have time I went to the library, got a library card and checked out the audio version. Well I finished it and was left really curious so I googled and found some pictures and thought I would share for all the others out there that read this book. If you haven't read it, I recommend it. I wasn't very fond of Elizabeth's view on God but it was still good.

This is where she went to worship.

Her Guru

Medicine Man

Wayan and her daughters.

Her Brazilian husband. Felipe

I also learned that the movie Coyote Ugly was based on a book she wrote of her experiences as a bartender in New York. She has also written a new book called Committed about her getting married. If i can get it on cd's I might listen to it. Now I need to see the movie!

I am now listening to Eclipse. Another one that everyone has probably already read that I need to finish before the movie comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment