Saturday, May 22, 2010

I love to shop!

Shopping makes me happy. I hate to admit it because I know it is shallow, but I do. I don't necessarily have to buy anything and I still enjoy shopping.
Yesterday, I went shopping and it was wonderful. Now, I am not your average shopper. I am the ultimate cheapo. It hurts me to pay full price, because in most situations there is no need.

I did a little shopping on my lunch break at the J Crew outlet. I love J Crew, but it is usually out of my price range, even when stuff is on sale. Luckily they have an outlet, that to me is even better then the regular stores.

This is what I got. Some new shorts. For some reason my but or belly hangs over or out of my old shorts. These soft fun tees and this adorable navy blue skirt. It is hard to see how cute everything is so just wait till I post a picture of me wearing these cute outfits and you will see.


I also went into the Strasburg outlet store. They have the cutest stuff, but it is ridiculously expensive, but I shop the sale racks when they are doing additional 30% off the sale price. They are only doing an additional 20% now so I have some things I am eying. I found some amazing deals last summer on the Christmas outfits Gates wore last Christmas.

He had one other cute holiday outfit that I can't find pictures of but all of these outfits were around $10! $10 for a nice Strasburg smocked outfit is unheard of normally. I get high off stuff like this! I haven't been able to find any Christmas '10 outfits for cheap but it's still early.

These are a couple of the things I am eying and waiting to get marked down even farther for Gates wardrobe next summer.Chris had class in the evening so after work Gates and I went out for some more shopping. I told you I like shopping. Gates didn't seem to mind either, he just sat in the buggy and did some people watching. I went to Ross, which is not one of my usual shopping locations, but they are a great place for baby basics.
Here is what we got at Ross all for less then $20.
You can never have to many footed pajamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment