Tuesday, May 11, 2010

God Save America

I am very concerned about the state of our government and the future of our country. I know I am not alone. Our pastor at our church recognizes that our government is not going in the right direction and that there is only one ultimate power out there that can bring the kind of change we need. I have made a covenant to God to pray every day from July 4th till November 2nd for our nation. The power of prayer is amazing and especially when the mass pray together so I would like to ask you to concider joining me in this covenant in:



-Praising God for the privilege to live in America
-Thanking God for the rich Christian history of America
-Petitioning God for His blessing on America
-Praying to God for wisdom and discernment for elected officials
-Asking God for boldness and strength to share truth with friends and neighbors



If this has caught your interest and you share these feelings please join me by going to this web site and make this covenant to pray.

http://www.leadingtheway.org/site/PageServer?pagename=sto_GodSaveAmerica



No comments:

Post a Comment