Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Wedding Recap

This past weekend one of my best friends from college got married to a wonderful man. I had the pleasure of being a part of the beatiful weekend celebration in Mobile, Alabamba.

Rehearsal Dinner
One of Gates' biggest fans


Whitney and Shane loven' on Gates






I thought the back of the dress was just as pretty as the front and her something borrowed was my veil. This was the veils 3rd wedding. I love that this veil is special to some else also. I hope this wasn't the last time down the aisle for it.

This was the only group shot that I got with all my college friends. Hopefully some one got a better one then I did. If so, please send me a copy. The after party.

1 comment:

  1. Gates is so handsome at the wedding! And I want the picture of him in the egg.

    ReplyDelete