Thursday, April 15, 2010

Baby Shower

This past Sunday I hosted a baby shower at my house for one of my colleagues. Here are a couple highlights.These are some of the wonderful women I work with.

Of course there was a diaper cake. It was really cute but I can't claim the creativity. Some one else made it.

There was lots of yummy food and cake.


The guest of honor opening gifts.
On the mantle is "guess the celebrity baby photo" game. This was the third shower it was used for and it has been a hit at all. In case any one is interested it was really easy to make. I went online and saved celebrity baby pictures and used picasa to make a collage with each picture numbered and then had it printed at Costco (they do big prints cheap, I think it was $5). Every one got sheets with numbers and had to match the numbers with the baby pictures. It was great because if there are those people who don't like baby shower games they don't have to play, but everyone did. I also added a baby picture of the guest of honor or there spouse. If any one needs a game and doesn't think they are up to putting it all together let me know because I can email the file so all you have to do is get it printed.


In case you are curious what Gates wore. He was a big hit at the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment