Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Gates is 4!

I can’t believe this crazy little boy is 4!  Gates has been anticipating this birthday for the past 6 months and I don’t think it disappointed him at all.  Star Wars birthday party details to come soon.

“Gates what do you want to be when you grow up?” Mommy

“I want to be a daddy, a worker, a fireman, a policeman, a super hero and a helicopter police man.” Gates

“Gates you can not go to the car with out mommy!  Do you understand me!?” Mommy (He had gone out of a restaurant and gotten in the car with out me)

“Yes ma’am.  Sometimes a guys gotta do, what a guys gotta do.” Gates ( He heard this said on a Veggie Tales movie we watch all the time)

“What’s your favorite thing to eat?” Mommy

“Steak, broccoli, and water.”  Gates

Obsessed with anything and everything Star Wars.  He named his pet fish he got for his birthday General Grievous.  Anything that remotely resembles a light saber he pretends is a light saber.

Teachers say he talks to much, which he does! He will tell strangers his life story if they stop to listen to him.

I got him an ironman suit I found at Goodwill.  He tried it on and looked in the mirror and said under his breath “awesome.”

He enjoys singing with his daddy “Mommas don’t let your babies grow up to be cowboys.”

His first bible verse he memorized was 1 John 4:19 “We love because he first loved us.”

Still remembers his great grandmother Mimi who died 2 years ago.  “Mimi would let me eat cookies all day and gave me rides in her wheel chair.” Gates

 

DSC_0004DSC_0006DSC_0007DSC_0008DSC_0010DSC_0011DSC_0012DSC_0014DSC_0016DSC_0023DSC_0030

1 comment:

  1. Seems like yesterday I was taking pictures of his tiny naked butt in that chair when he was a few days old!

    ReplyDelete