Thursday, May 23, 2013

Family Photos

I love family photos, but we are not at a good age for that at the moment.  It is a nightmare trying to get a picture of all 5 of us.  This year was the worst.  It test my marriage, my love for my kids, and my ability to not yell obscenities at randos who just walk right into pictures. 

This is as good as it got this year.  I did a little photo shopping, and yes, incase you notice this is the same spot we took pictures last year.   This might even have to be the Christmas card picture this year because I think Chris might strangle me if I even mention the idea of trying to get another family pic.

DSC_0553copy

 

Missy’s family is at the best age.  They sat down, we took a couple pictures in a minute and that was it and they got a good family picture.

DSC_0433copyDSC_0565copyDSC_0566copy

This is my favorite picture from the whole week!

DSC_0572copy

DSC_0577copyDSC_0588DSC_0594DSC_0599

Jack

DSC_0621copyDSC_0622copyDSC_0645

Teddy

DSC_0633copyteddy

Here are what most of the pictures looked like.

DSC_0338

Yes, Chris is shooting our son in the back with a toy gun.

DSC_0561

It was bad for everyone just watching our attempts.  Charlotte had to drink a beer to get through it.

DSC_0559

No comments:

Post a Comment