Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Lesson learned the messy way

The other day during nap time Chris and I heard the babies jabbering to each other and laughing.  They were happy so we weren’t rushing in to get them out of bed.  When we did go in to their rooms to get them out of their cribs, we found a surprise.  Jack, had taken his poopie diaper off and was fling it around his crib.  There was poop and the jelly stuff that makes up the inside of diapers all over the place!  What a nasty mess! This could have been possibly been avoided if I hadn’t put him down with just a diaper on.  Learn from my mistake! Cover those diapers!

DSC_0044

“ Yeah, I played with my dirty diaper. So.”

1 comment:

  1. Oh Michelle! Cannot tell you how many times this happened at our house! As my mom has said from day one, "once they stop this phase, it will be on to the next phase!" She is sooo right! Your three boys are perfect! Life gets easier (a little here and there) as the twins get older!

    ReplyDelete