Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Life has been crazy

We have been so busy lately that I just haven't had a chance to put any new pictures of the boys on the blog. Sorry to all the Gates fans who have been missing seeing what he has been up to. Here is a quick summary in pictures of some of the things we have been up to.


We have been chilling at the lake.





Gates has been eating LOTS of chips.



We celebrated a graduation.



Gates ate LOTS of cake.

And then snuck in even more cake.



Grand and Teddy.

Grandma and Jackson.


Keeping our flowers watered.


Sneaking in a nap.

Playing in the pool.


Hanging out naked.




I told you we have been busy and that is not even all of it. I started back to work two weeks ago. I was on leave for 3 months. It feels like a really long time and that a lot has changed. I am only working 3 days a week so going back to work really has not been bad at all but it does make it a lot harder for me to find time to blog. We also tiled our kitchen back splash. I have pictures to share but I am going to save them for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment