Tuesday, January 11, 2011

We're still around!


Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. Things have been crazy. Right after Christmas we closed on our new house! Everyone told us that when building a new house they never finish when say they will but in our case it was done when they said it would be. So, we have been busy getting moved in. Actually, Chris has been busy. I am useless, because of the pregnancy, I have'nt been able to do much based on orders from the doctor and the fact that I have zero energy.


In more exciting news. AUBURN IS THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! WAR EAGLE! And, it snowed again. We have been snowed (iced) in for the past 2 days and it is looking like the same for tomorrow. We got at least 5" of snow at our house.



This is Gates saying "War Eagle!" in his own way.







I don't really fit in any of my jackets anymore so I am wearing one of Chris'.




After playing in the snow, Chris gave Gates a cupcake.

No comments:

Post a Comment