Monday, August 9, 2010

The final Good BYE

Sorry we have been MIA. We did actually survive the move, barely. All last week consisted of trying to get out of the house and getting things done for the closing, which was Thursday. On top of all the craziness of trying to get out of the house Chris and I also had the busiest week with work for me and Chris was wrapping up his last summer classes for grad school. Like I said before we barely made it through the week. The only thing that kept us from loosing our sanity was knowing that we would be going to the beach at the end of the week. So we are at the beach now!!!!!!! We drove down Saturday and will be here till Saturday. I meant to put of the final post saying goodbye to our house last week but the computer got packed and I got busy so it never happened. So, there are no before pictures but there wasn't any big changes after.


Gates' room
The back porch actually was a big project. Chris basically rebuilt the back porch and screened it in. He put a new hardwood floor in and I love it!!!! We spent a lot of time hanging out on this porch. I don't have a picture of it but we also put in a brick patio.




That is it, Good BYE old house!

3 comments:

  1. such a sweet little house. i miss y'all so much!!! please come visit me in auburn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to post pics of your new house?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would if we had a new house. We are temporarly homeless. We have been so busy that we haven't had much time to seriously look for a new home. We also want to take our time and make sure our house will work for our family long term.

    ReplyDelete