Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hello Friends and Family!

I have decided that I need to start documenting these special days with Gates' because they are already flying by so fast. We don't get to see our friends and family nearly as much as we would like so they are also missing out on seeing Gates grow up. So, I am going to make an effort to blog about our days with Gates and maybe some other random occurrences in our day to day life. Hopefully this will help me to remember to take more pictures and to document all of Gates' firsts. I want to go ahead and throw this out there that I am a terrible writer so we all need to just get past that and just enjoy the pictures of cute Gates.
It snowed! Gates wasn't to sure about it but Sam loved it!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! So glad y'all have a blog! Gates looks so cute all bundled up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great snow man photos. The skiies are ready for Gates at WP. MY grandson is gitting big. What do you think Auburn football.

    ReplyDelete