Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I am back!

Sorry to be gone so long from my blog.  We have been so busy around our house that I feel like life is racing by me.  Because there has been so much going on I also have a lot of pictures I want to share.  So here is a hodge podge of what we have been up to.

Watermelons growing in the garden.  We have had around 10 delicious watermelons this year come out of our garden.

DSC_0174

Jack

DSC_0175

Teddy

DSC_0178

DSC_0179

We celebrated Gates turning 3!

DSC_0200DSC_0254

Jack

DSC_0286

I made a baby quilt for my niece out of Lilly Pulitzer fabric.  Half the fabric I ordered as pre- cut quilting squares online and rest was from Missy’s old Lilly dresses and one of my old dress.  It was a lot of fun to make and has me motivated to make some more quilts.

DSC_0354

 

DSC_0353

Baby shower in Chattanooga for Missy.

photo 3 (2)

Visited my friends in Birmingham and helped celebrate the baptism of Ellen’s little guy.

photo 4 (3)

Went to Richmond for one of my best friends from college’s wedding. 

photo 2 (1)

photo 4 (1)photo 5 (1)

Visited our nations capital.

photo 5

Every one had school pictures taken and looked so handsome!  This is obviously not the school picture but this was Jack’s outfit and him climbing all over the junk in our garage.

photo 5 (3)

Okay!  I am some what caught up but plan on filling you in on all the details soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment