Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I need some pink in my life

We found out today that we are expecting TWO more boys! Eghhhhh. Of course, this is happening to me. I really wanted a girl the first time around, so of course I really wanted a girl this time also, but no. What am I going to do with THREE boys? I know one thing for sure is that we will save a fortune, especially in the long run. I would have wanted to buy every cute little girl outfit and bow. Don't get me wrong, I am still very excited and sure this will be wonderful! I am thankful to be blessed with these amazing babies and that they are healthy. I am thinking I might have to look into adoption eventually because I don't think I can handle being pregnant again and especially taking the chance of getting a FOURTH boy. I need a little girl in my life, but it is way to soon to even think about any more kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment