Monday, May 10, 2010

Hawaii part II

Our trip to Hawaii was so amazing! Here is a recap of some of the things we did while on Lana'i.

We layed by the pool looking out over the ocean ordering drinks, food, reading and socializing. This was my favorite part of the trip. All the excursions where fun but if we did it again I would just spend my days here by the pool.

We went for a hike. This is along the ocean where the lava formed pools.

Behind this cliff is the resort where we hiked from.


Went to a luai and got layed.


I drank every form of frozen cocktails.

Chris went deep sea fishing and caught this fish. I went to the spa and was pampered.

Not really, he did go deep sea fishing but no one on his boat caught anything. Sad. Should of gone to the spa with me.

We took a ferry over to Maui for the day.

We went for the Mustang convertible this time to switch it up.

Ate lots of yummy meals.
Went horse back riding.
And most importantly, we enjoyed our time together.

We also went snorkeling. I took pictures with one of those throw away underwater cameras that I have to remember to get developed.

No comments:

Post a Comment